Sunday, February 29, 2004

I Am Loved

Jesus came to visit me at the store today. He came in the form of a brother and sister in Christ. Katie has shared that these particular people have asked about me since I haven't been able to attend church for a bit. They've been concerned.



Robin and Tanya came into my store, took time out of their day just to say "We miss seeing you Sue!". They have no idea how God used them to encourage this weary soul.



Last weekend another sister in Christ, Tommye, came to say hello. She gave me a big hug and said that she loves me.



It just feels good to hear those words and see the truth of it in the eyes of the one telling you. It's at those moments that I feel like I am looking into the heart of Christ.



Amazing how those few simple words, and the act of kindness and caring, encouraged me to get through another long and very trying day.



Thank you Jesus for the friends and family you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment