Wednesday, July 07, 2004

New Updated Pics

I hate having my picture taken, but since Nikki was visiting and she is enjoying her new digital camera...what the heck?



So, here are some of the pics:



Katie and Sue in the living room: (click to enlarge)







This is a headshot of Katie that I cropped off a picture. I think it turned out well!







This is Sue. I was cracking up when we took this picture because I was being silly. It's what I do!







Now you will see why I was cracking up. The headshot of Katie above was pulled from this pic. I call it "My Left Foot". LOL (click to enlarge)









and...last, but not least...



This is a picture of Pig. The framily guinea pig. We call him Pig.







A big thanks to Nikki for the fun day and the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment