Friday, July 01, 2005

Things You See While Driving Down the Road


While Katie, Justin and I were on the way to see Tiffany in the play "Annie", we saw something most unusual. Now, imagine driving down the road and checking your rear view mirror, and then as you glance to your right side, you see, oh, I dunno, a SKELETON STARING BACK AT YOU?

I must say, I was quite startled in that instant! But, then I said "get the camera!" which we just happened to have on hand since we were going to a picture worthy event.

We snapped a few photos of this most unusual site. A motorcycle dude and his buddy just rolling down the highway! What we didn't get a picture of, which I really wish we had, was of Bones waving at us! LOL





It was quite the sight to be driving down the highway next to a skeleton who raised his boney arm and hand into the sky to "say" hello! LOL

I said to Katie, "Do you think that could be a missing person?"

She just said I'm morbid.

BUT I'M NOT THE ONE DRIVING AROUND WITH A SKELETON ON MY BIKE!

Then again, I did go to a halloween party once when I was in college with a "friend".

Oh the things people do!

No comments:

Post a Comment