Monday, July 18, 2005

The Weblog Review

The Sisters' Weblog was reviewed! Overall, I'm pleased with the review...some people like it some people don't. I thank the staff at The Weblog Review for taking time out to review our blog.

It was reviewed by three people and we received a rating of 3.7 out of 5. That is actually better than I expected! :-)

I know the design is simple, but I like simple designs...I'm simple. The content will not appeal to everyone, no one has a blog that does. Having Christian content and having that reviewed by those in the secular world is not usually going to be a favorable thing, but the reviewers were fair, for the most part.

As a result of the colors being identified as "hideous" and hard to read by one reviewer who was very critical, I tried to tweak it temporarily to make things easier on the eyes, by lightening the background. I'm starting to get motivated to play around with the template and change the look of the Sisters' Weblog soon. I'm on vacation next week...maybe then I'll play around.

No comments:

Post a Comment