Monday, November 29, 2004

Are You a Christian?

Matt wants to know, Are You a Christian?



Some of what he asks:



What make someone (YOU) decide to call himself or herself a Christian?
To YOU, what is a defining characteristic that would lead you to say, "Yes, I am a Christian!"? I am assuming for many "devout" Christians this will be a fairly simple question. I would really like to hear from people who consider themselves "marginal" Christians (not marginal people, mind you), those who don't consider themselves devout.

Matt is curious to hear some answers to his very good questions. Head on over to his POST and add your answers in his comments section. He'll appreciate it I'm sure!



I want to answer his question, and some of the comments he's getting, but I"m too tired right now. I'll have to come back to it later. It's something for me to ponder though and I do want to say I never "decided" to call myself a Christian. I turned over my life to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment