Monday, November 22, 2004

I Want My VCR!

It's official, I HATE DVDs!



The first DVD I purchased after my dad gave me his DVD player was Dances With Wolves. I took that DVD back to exchange it for one that would play!



During various other DVD viewings of other movies, it skips and sputters or just plain stops.



You can't fast-forward because it skips entire scenes then. I hate that.



I want to go back to VHS. Sure, now and then the tape was bad, but at least you could usually get past the bad part...with DVDs, you end up either stuck, or skipping entire scenes.



It takes about four hours to even get to the feature because of the whole big production that is made out of the menu. It's a MENU! A menu...that's it. Big whoop! Why can't I just start the movie!



There, I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment