Thursday, November 25, 2004

Turkey, Turkey, Turkey!

I'm so excited about turkey that I festively prance around the house singing the "turkey, turkey, turkey song" (I wrote it, ASCAP hasn't called yet.)



It's been known to put people on the floor laughing. Maybe you have to know me? I dunno, but I present for your listening pleasure (or not so much pleasure) the "Turkey, Turkey, Turkey Song" aka "The Gobble".



LISTEN



Katie celebrates the day by cooking. She is a great mom and homemaker (although she would probably disagree) and what makes it even better is that as she is slaving over the hot stove and making such wonderful creations as these, I get to blog and play. This is the life! (Actually, I did help a bit by cleaning some of the house today, I'm not totally useless! LOL)



Here's a pic of her turkey snacks made from cherry cordials, cookies and candy corn. Aren't they cute?











No comments:

Post a Comment