Saturday, November 06, 2004

Stupid Question of the Month

One of my co-workers shared with me yesterday the "stupid question of the month" that came from a customer.



I said "of the month?" and she said "it's too stupid to be the question of the day, it's definately for the entire month...maybe even more!" LOL



So what is the question?



Well, here's some background for those reading this that may not know what I do for a living. I manage an FYE store, For Your Entertainment. I sell CDs, DVDs and games. I LOVE IT!



Anyway, when one walks into the store which has a giant sign at the front that says FYE - MUSIC and MOVIES, the first thing one comes in contact with is the new releases for the week. Music CDs on one side, Movie DVDs on the other.



A customer walks into the store, with the new Jimmy Eat World CD blaring throughout the store, picks up a CD off the Top 20 endcap and asks (drumroll please.........................................)



Is this a music store?





BadaBOOM -- CHING!



As I posted last Wednesday, "Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment