Saturday, November 13, 2004

A Blur

Have you ever had one of those days that so many things went wrong, seemingly all at once, and it just wasn't surprising anymore when the next "bad" thing happened?



I'm not talking like world-ending bad things, just small things like everything you pick up you drop, not once but twice. The repair people leave after "fixing" things and later you find that the thing is still broken, but now there are additional problems created from the "fixing". All the "needy" customers bombard you with questions that vy for the "stupid question of the month" title, like "when do you close?" "We closed a half-hour ago sir" "oh, well, do you have the Barnyardigans?" Then the computer battery pack alarm begins to sound...BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh! Calgon take me away!



The day was so hectic and non-stop all day that it is all just a blur. I'm so glad it is today.



Today is a good day. I will be leaving soon for Union City as I will be performing again with the Jackson Symphony Orchestra. I am glad I get the opportunity now and then to play, and I'm looking forward to the drive and time to spend with my best friend. Yay!



Well, I gotta get going!



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment