Thursday, September 23, 2004

When My Heart Stops Update II

The monitor came off today. I have an appointment in about two weeks to get the results from that and from the blood tests. The doctor told me if there was anything urgent that she would notify me sooner, so I asked "so, if it looks like I'm going to grow an antler, you will let me know?" and she said "yes, that would be something urgent." LOL



Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and prayers!



Irene, I am at peace about all this. I know it will all work out and if for some reason during one skip, my heart doesn't restart...well, I have hope for my eternity so, oh well. Bummer if it doesn't start again. I just hope to avoid any pain! LOL



Marc, you make me laugh! I almost had a car wreck on my way to work today too! I think that monitor is going to register a huge BLIP at that moment! LOL



Rob, yes, I remember reading about your health issues awhile back and I'm glad to hear that your symptoms have ceased. That's good news!



In talking to a few different people, I have learned of some other women who have experienced this same kind of heartbeat skipping. Turns out it was really nothing in the long run and corrected itself. Apparantly this is more common than I thought. Who knows. I'm gonna do what the doctor says, and all is in God's hands.



I do have to say though that it is easy to take for granted that your heart beats. One really takes notice when it stops!



Thank you God for each beat of my heart today. It keeps my body alive, but You are my Lifesource!

No comments:

Post a Comment