Saturday, September 18, 2004

Friendster Survey

Borrowed this from Jax's Place.



1. DREAM NAME:

I like my name!



2. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?

A relationship with Jesus Christ that is real and personal.



3. CURRENT CELLPHONE RINGTONE:

no cell phone for me!



4. FAVORITE PLACE IN THE MALL:

FYE! (For Your Entertainment), or the door when I am leaving to go home!



5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:

shame



6. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:

"am I taking the kids to school today?"



7. MOST EMBARASSING CD IN YOUR COLLECTION:

Chumbawumba "Tubthumping"



8. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME:

I don't think you understand...NO CHILD FOR ME!



9. FAVORITE BAD GUY:







10. BY CHOICE, A TIME MACHINE WILL TAKE YOU WHEN AND WHERE?

Back to my kidhood...softball, marching band, friends...you know, all the pre-bills stuff.





11. IF SOMEONE WAS MADE RULER OF THE WORLD (dead or alive), WHO SHOULD IT BE?

Jesus will rule!



12. IF YOUR PRESENT G/B FRIEND SUDDENLY BECAME YOUR EX?

N/A



13. TV SHOWS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH?

I don't watch tv...



hmmmmmmmm...it seems many of these questions don't apply to an introverted "bump" like me...



14. SONGS THAT MAKE YOU CRY:

Michael Johnson "The Moon is Still Over Her Shoulder"



15. FEEL GOOD SONGS YOU WANNA SHARE?

Rachael Lampa "You Lift Me Up"



16.PEOPLE WILL BE SURPRISED IF:

I got engaged...skip that, they'd be surprised if I had a DATE! LOL



17. ESTIMATED NUMBER OF TIMES YOU EVER PUKED FROM ALCOHOL:

once, that was enough. NO ALCOHOL FOR ME!



18. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

My framily to be happy, and me to have a day off.



19. WHAT'S GONNA BE YOUR WEDDING SONG?

Paul Stookey "There is Love", and I'll get "How Great Thou Art" in there somewhere for sure!



20. DESCRIBE YOUR TYPICAL SATURDAY NIGHT IN VIVID DETAIL:

If it's not work, it's surfing the Net. How much detail you want?



Surf the Jackson Sun forums...

A ton of news sites...

My blogroll....

OSF forums



Maybe play a few maps of Battlefield 1942.



21. WHAT SONG ALWAYS GETS YOU IN A ROMANTIC MOOD?

Basia "Olive Tree", it's playful and I imagine hugging an olive tree thinking of "you".



21.YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER YOU WANT TO RECEIVED FROM YOUR GF/BF?

Can it be flour? For chocolate chip cookies? If not, I'll take a red rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment