Sunday, September 26, 2004

I Don't Do Pink

Normally I would never buy anything pink...but, today I bought these pink and white M&Ms from Kroger.



I posted about these before here. At the time I didn't have confirmation about the pink and white M&Ms, but I DO NOW! So, I ask that you go buy some to help fund research on breast cancer. Thanks to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation for making it all possible!



You can also help by clicking the button below to visit the Breast Cancer Site and clicking through...it doesn't cost anything. Thanks for your help!







Oh, I should explain the title of this post. Pink is a color I associate with "girlie girls", and while I am all woman, I am not the most feminine of women, and therefore I usually say "I'm not pink!" when it comes to things like painting toenails, having makeovers, and primping.

No comments:

Post a Comment