Thursday, October 16, 2003

We Are Humbled

Superblessed has a list of the nominees for the "Superblessed.net Christian Blog Awards." Ganns was kind enough to include Sisters' Weblog in a few categories and that blesses us! Thanks so much Ganns, I'm glad you enjoy our blog so much.



There are many other wonderful blogs nominated. Go check out the list and vote for your favorites.



I noticed a certain blog missing from the nominations...that would be Superblessed.net!



There are 12 categories of awards. As I look over the lists I notice many of the blogs that I read are on there. There are also some new ones I will have to check out.



* Avoiding Evil was nominated and deservingly so. (Is deservingly a word?)

* So was What in Tarnation!!! which is a very entertaining blog and makes me laugh a lot and often!

* IreneQ of course, is a nominee. She maintains a very thought provoking and honest blog.

* Megan at her blog Insights has some interesting and thoughtful things to say.

* Over at Jax Place the reader can always find something interesting which is why I often check in.

* Darren at the Living Room has also been nominated and rightly so.

* Beth Sargent is a blog that I have recently started visiting frequently and would recommend you visit too.

* I also frequently visit In That Number who was nominated in the Favorite Christian Blog of 2003.



Now, I need to go back to the list of nominees and follow some links to some new reads! Woohoooo!



Oh, and of course, cast my vote for the Superblessed.net Christian Blog Awards! You should too!







No comments:

Post a Comment