Sunday, October 19, 2003

Corrupt Christian Music

This post at blogs4God led me to the Corrupt Christian Music site.



I often wonder sometimes about the musicians behind the Christian music. I mean, what are they really like off stage?



When I went to the Corrupt Christian Music site, I found that I still don't know. That site is a joke to me. C'mon. It is exactly that kind of thing that I find to be embarrassing about Christians. The intent behind the site seems "noble", but it really makes me laugh at how petty it is. It borders on ridiculous the things the author(s) find unacceptable, and all the little warnings marked on each page are annoying and well, frankly, stupid.



I'm surprised that a person who is that fragile can function in society. I think I am with Jen on this one! I see red flags all over the place! One flag was how the author lists a bands influences. The influences are about the music. THE MUSIC! Not the lifestyle! Oh brother!



So today was the last time I ever plan to visit the Corrupt Christian Music site.



I notice that some of the font on that site is somewhat gothic in style. Goths celebrate the macabre, and the style of lettering is a totally unacceptable font to see on a Christian site! (*tongue in cheek. I in no way intend to offend goths!)



No comments:

Post a Comment