Thursday, October 23, 2003

Last Day of Visit

Today was the last day I had to spend with my parents while they were here visiting. We went to my dad's favorite place for breakfast, McDonald's. I'm so glad they travelled from Medina, OH to eat out at McDonald's! It was a good breakfast though!



The morning with the kids and Katie at school, Mom and Dad and I just sat around talking. It was good communication and I enjoyed every second with my parents.



Then we went to a matinee and watched the movie "The Runaway Jury". WOW! Good movie! It had me guessing all the way through and kept me somewhat confused. I want to go see it again now that I know how it ends so I can put everything all together and have it make more sense this time through. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys John Grisham stuff and a good mystery with suspense.



After the movie we headed out for the daily trip to Walmart and then back home. We chatted some more and then headed to dinner with the entire framily tonight. Then it was time to come home. We talked awhile and then watched the movie "Joshua". That is a great movie!



Just a few minutes ago they left. I am so sad. I miss them already. They leave for Ohio tomorrow and I won't see them again until sometime next year. My heart hurts. I love my parents so much, and they are so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment