Saturday, January 11, 2003

We've Been Dissed!

Author: Katie

Some poor clueless guy dissed our blog and site. Since at one time in my life I probably shared his point of view, I feel safe in bringing to you this part of his blog.

Clueless: You might think that a website with a tagline like "we hope to glorify God by sharing all He is doing in the lives of two sisters in Christ" would be just too easy for me to mock.

You would be wrong.

This is wonderful s--t, folks. Allow me to quote at length:

Many of the blogs I have come across mention that they are "blogging from work". This I don't understand. I am assuming that the computer they use at work must be available for them to use on their breaks or anytime before or after they clock in to work. I certainly hope this is the case. I would love to take time out of my busy schedule at work to blog, but no can do. God won't let me!

So, let me get this straight: God is your direct supervisor?

My response: He hit that nail right on the head!!!!!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Clueless quotes again: What is this new catch phrase......"I'm all about that??" I always thought the thing to say was "I'm all for that." I guess it's all the new lingo of the music business. Sooner or later it's going to rub off on me. I'll go visit my Mom and she'll be wondering what I'm talking about! I'm all about that! ????????? All about what????????? LOL. Hey, Sue says I'm weird......maybe she's right! :)

Sue is absolutely right, babe. Everyone talks the music biz lingo these days.

My response: Okay, yeah, whatever....but I have more important things on my agenda then keeping up with the latest music lingo. .......although since there is a music pro and two pre teens living at home (who think their mom rules!)..... I eventually find myself picking up the latest lingo in spite of myself.

Clueless quotes again: How about that Sodom and Gomorrah thing? I thought Abraham was pretty pompous to go to the Lord and bargain him down to saving the cities for the sake of ten. Then again, the Lord never said anything about saving it for the sake of any until Abraham stepped in on behalf of the city. Abraham, like we, had a hard time understanding the mind of God. He asked God "Surely you wouldn't do such a thing, destroying the innocent with the guilty....Surely you wouldn't do that! Should not the Judge of all the earth do what is right?" WHOA!

Like we? WHOA!

My response: Like whatEVer!!!!!!!

Clueless quotes Sue again: YAY! It was soooooooo good to be in church again. I miss it soooooooooo much over the holidays. Every year it's the same for those of us in retail. Work every Sunday from Thanksgiving through Christmas. I love the "rush" of the shopping season and all the sales, but the part about missing worship service stinks. I miss it a lot and my walk suffers a bit.

This is like those new anti-pot ads, you know: smoke pot, get date raped or smoke pot, shoot your friend. Except this is miss church, start walking funny.

My response: Exactly! (Maybe he's not so clueless) ... Seems as though the joke's on him!

Clueless: I can't recommend this highly enough, people. Read and enjoy!

My response: I am thankful for his recommendations. We need more like that! I hope many more people like him will visit our site. God bless this guy!

Well there you have it brothers and sisters!

"As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit which now at work in those who are disobedient. All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved." (Eph. 2:1-5)

"Bless those who persecute you." (Romans 12:14).

"Do not repay anyone evil for evil." (Romans 12:17).

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." (Matt. 5:44).

Christians........you know what to do!!!!!!!!!!! Haste makes waste!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment