Monday, January 06, 2003

I Have a New Pig

Author: Katie

I have a new pig! Well, the framily has a new pig. But, it was my idea! It's a guinea pig! At first I wanted to name him Snuggles but then I discovered that they are also called cavys! So now I'm thinking about calling him Davy.......like David in the Bible.(because Sue had one named Abraham because she knew of another pig named Moses).....Davy the Cavy! Justin says I should stick with Snuggles. So now his name will be Davy and his middle name will be Snuggles and his last name.....hmmmmmmm well since he is a framily pet which includes Sue, Me, Justin, and Tiff.......I guess his last name will have to be a combination of the last names in the house. I think Princely would be good! Yeah!!!! So, now you have it, our Cavy is Davy Snuggles Princely! Is that weird or what??????!!!!!! It's weird enough to be a part of this household! Mr. Princely will fit right in with the rest of us! I have a Boston Terrier with a French name. Her name is Mimi Cheri. We have a poodle/terrier named Whyzer (pronounced wheezer) and he doesn't wheeze! He Yaps!!!!! See, the pig fits right in! It's perfect!!!!!! Now I have to discuss it with the rest of the framily! I'll let you know if it sticks. (Just between us.......It's going to take some crafty convincing!) Okay I've convinced Justin. Now it's time to work on Sue and Tiffany! Wow talk about putting your thoughts down in writing!

1 comment: