Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What Do You Do...

When you are so burned out, all you want to do is wipe it all away from the dry erase board of life, and take a "do-over"?

*sigh* I am so tired. How did things go from being so fun to having all the fun sucked out?

Ever wonder why you keep holding on at something hoping and wishing it was going to get better but it never does? and in fact, things get worse? and you think that it can't get worse, yet it keeps looking more and more grim? But, you keep holding on to whatever glimmer of hope you think is flickering.

Wow, it is amazing how God works sometimes. Katie just had me look up a verse she wants to give to a friend. Little does she know how God used that verse to speak to me just now.
"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you."

Philippians 3:11-15

No comments:

Post a Comment