Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday Is Chooseday

Today's meme to jump restart this blog is brought to you by Tuesday is Chooseday:

    Would you rather:
  1. have a "get out of jail free" card OR "win second prize in a beauty contest" card? I don't think I'd ever need either! I won't end up in jail and I wouldn't enter a beauty contest!
  2. have the power to give people paper cuts OR satisfy their hunger? have the power to satisfy their hunger...hmmmm, maybe God has given me that power!?
  3. eat a plate full of daisies OR four full hams in one sitting? I wouldn't eat the daisies because I was taught "please don't eat the daisies"! I don't think I could eat four full hams! Maybe yams, but not hams!
  4. get hit with a golf ball OR a football? I've been hit by both...the football hurt much less! I'll take the football!

No comments:

Post a Comment