Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm Offended!

The Bible says the world will hate us. We get in trouble for "offending" people by public displays of our faith. But, what is it called when the public takes a holy holiday and makes a mockery of it and those who choose to celebrate it for the real Reason it started in the first place?

Tonight, I once again was reminded as to why I don't buy into cable television. I can't even stand most of what's on the only channel I DO get! The Christmas commercials make me so angry. I see nothing about Christmas. It's all about the "holiday" season. I am offended!

(Imagine the sarcasm in my fashion show announcer style voice.)

And now (da ta da daaaaaaaaa!) cast your vote for the Anti-Christ "Happy Holiday" commercial of the day!!!

Happy Holidays from the Tennessee Lottery

Buy a lottery ticket and bring life to your dull, lifeless gifts this holiday! Just attach a lottery ticket to your wrapping for that final touch with a gift that keeps on giving! Oh and the new trend this year is to decorate your holiday tree with the Tennessee Lottery bulbs! They come in greedy gold and envy green!

Happy Holidays from Victoria's Secret

Celebrate Christmas with the devilish temptations by Victoria's Secret! See the model. See the model prance. See the tempting, taunting seductress on her bed wearing the latest seductive negligee! Oh, and guys, be sure that your are very good this year and you might get a surprise visit from the voluptuous Mrs. Claus in her itsy bitsy teenie weenie Santa teddy. (Excuse me! I have children who watch television!)

Cast your vote in the comments section. Please note that the winner will receive an all expense paid trip to an eternity in Happy Holiday land where you will find no Christian...and no Christ for all eternity!

Happy Holidays to all those who choose to celebrate Christmas without Christ.

Merry Christmas to those who love Him.

There, now hopefully nobody will be offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment