Monday, September 05, 2005

I Think I Did It!

How's it look now Rachel?

I think I have the posts displaying correctly...there's still some other weird things in the Firefox, but they're minor. I got the major problem fixed for the moment...I think!

Yay!

I got obsessed, but I was once again triumphant!

Woohooo!

*** EDIT ***

I noticed while Googling and researching this problem I was having with my blog displaying in Firefox, that other people were having the same problem. I will post how I resolved this issue so others with the same problem might find a solution here.

A couple of steps, and this is for those people who use Blogger and may have the same problem with posts.

  1. Disable "float alignment" This is how to do that: From Blogger control panel click SETTINGS, then FORMATTING, then scroll down to "ENABLE FLOAT ALIGNMENT" and choose "NO". Save Settings and republish.

  2. Remove any "bad code", in my case it was the following: BR CLEAR="ALL" (Can't post the <> because then it won't show the tag)

    which was found in the main template code:




Once I did both those things, my problem was corrected.

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment