Thursday, September 15, 2005

Creepy

That was reaaaallly creepy.

I was sitting here and suddenly the house grew dark.

I heard a rumble of thunder and so I stood up and walked to the front door. When I opened it I noticed that the street lights and security lights around the neighborhood were illuminated.

It was almost 10am and normally the sun is shining bright at this hour. Today, however, huge black clouds were blocking the sun and it was dark enough for all the street lights to trigger and turn on.

I looked outside and to the east I could see clear sky, and then a very prominent line where the clouds, or the storm system developed, and dark sky that stretched from that point to overhead.

Creepy.

Now it is pouring down rain, which we need here so that is good. No big storms, just heavy downfall and distant rumbles of thunder. It was just very weird how everything turned very dark all of a sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment