Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cool, My "Grease" Article Was Posted

My "Watered Down Grease" article was posted at blogs4God. What a privilege. I hope someone finds it "compelling".

I did what Mean Dean suggested and sent feedback about some of the dead link problems I was having navigating the new blogs4God site and it looks like a lot of them have been fixed. YAY! The new blogs4God site is starting to come into its own once again!

Another interesting thing to note in regards to my blogs4God published article, was that yesterday Katie's kids came home from school sharing all the facts they learned about sexually transmitted diseases through an abstinence presentation.
"Did you know national figures show an American teen becomes pregnant every 37 seconds?

...and every 11 seconds a teen contracts an STD?"

I find it interesting that Jackson Christian School is promoting abstinence and has presenters come in to share the dangers of premarital sex, and at the same time begins rehearsals for the sexually immoral musical Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment