Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Heaven's Best

I desperately needed my carpet cleaned. It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue!

Today I Googled a local search for a carpet cleaner and was pointed to Heaven's Best.

I called Ed & Tina Hernandez, the franchise owners in Jackson, TN and was greetly by a warm, friendly and very enthusiastic Tina this morning. I immediately felt important as a potential client and she was so nice and sweet, I couldn't help but smile while chatting with her about my carpet cleaning needs.

She was so professional and beyond nice as she explained the Heaven's Best technique for cleaning carpet and upholstery. We arranged a tentative appointment for today and within a half hour, her husband called to confirm that he could come out this afternoon. He called about an hour prior as well, to confirm once again, and was very prompt.

When Ed Hernandez arrived I showed him the room, he quoted me a price, which was very reasonable and what I was prepared to pay and he worked for an hour vacuuming and cleaning the carpet. He did move the "easy to move" furniture and I am greatly impressed with the results.

In the course of small talk with him, we learned that his wife is a big fan of Beth Moore Bible Studies too! Woohooo! Connection with another sister in Christ!

If you need your carpets cleaned, I highly, highly, highly recommend Heaven's Best. They are a nationwide company and have a great carpet cleaning method. They do upholstery too. Another plus is the carpet is dry in an hour! An hour!

I left positive feedback at the Heaven's Best Website about Ed, and while researching this company, I found that Ed Hernandez recently had an informative article in the Tennessee Woman's Journal about Carpet Cleaning Scams.

I finally experienced some outstanding customer service in West TN! YAY! I have a beautiful, clean carpet to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment