Saturday, November 15, 2003

Reprimanded

I've been reprimanded.



"Why haven't you been blogging?" I was asked today. I sheepishly grinned and explained "I've been playing my game." I've neglected the blog because I've been playing an online game.



I also said "Most of my life right now I can't blog!" There's been some interesting stuff going on but nothing I can really blog about and I haven't been to church in a few weeks because of work, so that subject hasn't been explored recently.



Basically I have nothing much to say except that the girls that are here for Tiffany's birthday party are VERY LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS! OMG! I couldn't deal with this very often. I'm not sure I'm dealing well now!



I worked 60 hours this week and when I come home, I like to have peace. Expecially at 10:20 pm!



So, that's my blog for the moment. I'm too tired to sleep. I mean blog! LOL See? I'm not even thinking correctly. I have SaLT group tomorrow night and I may have something more interesting to ponder after the next day/chapter of a Purpose Driven Life discussion.



Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment