Friday, November 21, 2003

The Friday Five

The Friday Five:



1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year. FIVE? It is almost the end of the year and I have to come up with FIVE? Well, first on the list I guess will be coming up with FIVE accomplishment goals! Second, spend more time with God. Three, enjoy the framily more. Four, finish reading the bible through this year...we've fallen behind and we need to make up about a week's worth of reading, but I really want to finish that year long goal! And Five? FIVE? Make it through another holiday season in retail!



2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again. I guess old friends from high school and college...Lori Eimer, Jenny Sasala and Kim Ross were three high school band buddies that would be fun to catch up with. From college I think it would be fun to meet up again with Doug McInerney, a guy I dated for a short while and I also think it would be cool to catch up with my old college roommate Denise D'Andrea, wonder whatever happened to her? It is amazing to remember back to the days when these people were a part of my life every single day, and now I think more than ten, maybe fifteen years have gone by. I'm so glad I appreciated my friendships throughout the years, I have always been mindful that some people come in to my life just for a season.



3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do. Fly a plane! I want to fly someday! I'd like to learn how to be a radio personality, or at least do my own radio show for a spell, just for fun! I'd like to learn more about computers and all the stuff that goes into web design. I'd like to learn to love people more and myself less. I'd like to learn all I can about Jesus!



4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit). Well, I seem to give away what I have now, so I'd probably give that all away too. I would buy stuff for myself though, to be sure! I want to get a joystick for my computer gaming habit and I'd want to fix the broken things in my house. I'd make sure my family and framily was taken care of financially and the rest I'd give away!



5. List five things you do that help you relax. Being online! NO kidding, I can really veg and relax surfing blogs and the news online. I also enjoy reading my apologetics books, bible studies and the bible itself. Listening to music is another way I can relax. I'd probably really relax if I'd pray more. I can't think of another thing that I do to help me relax...maybe go out for breakfast? Sitting there talking over my cup of coffee is rather relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment