Friday, November 07, 2003

Friday Five

The Friday Five:



1. What food do you like that most people hate? I really don't have many of these...I guess what grosses Katie out the most is the fact that I will eat Oatmeal...dry.



2. What food do you hate that most people love? Pizza, I HATE PIZZA! The only thing I do like about it is the dough. Can't deal with cheese, the sauce or anything that will go on top!



3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? George Clooney...I can't stand the man! I'm really annoyed by the slight tilt of his head to one side. It was noticeable especially on ER.



4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find

attractive?
Gee, I really can't think of any. I'll go with Patrick Stewart...bald is beautiful on that guy!



5. What popular trend baffles you? I think the current trend in fashion when it comes to pants. The real low cut waistline. I see the bellies of some people who has NO business showing their bellies! Those low-cut waistlines should not be worn by the majority of people, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment