Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thank You

For all of you who have been lifting me up in prayer...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I truly believe I have been delivered from a very long and difficult time in the desert! God has moved in my life over the last week and it hasn't been fun, let me tell you. But, I have finally let go of some thing I needed to let go of and accepted some things I couldn't accept. I have learned from mistakes along the way and I am at peace with God. I know who I am in Him and I know Whose I am. I know the truth about me and the Truth that lives in me...and that is what is at the top of my list of important things in the world! I have been restored to fellowship with my Lord. I have received a new beginning. Please continue to pray as the process is not complete...I have grown so much but I still have some things in my life that need to change...and some 40 year old habits that need to be modified. Praise be to the One who leads me by the still waters where He restores my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment