Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunlight Burning at Midnight

You might think I'm weird, but the foliage in my back yard is at its beautiful peak right now. I have a golden umbrella over a large portion of my yard and two dogwood trees with red leaves. Then in the distance all the other trees in the neighborhood are changing too. Leaves are everywhere and my back yard is covered with them. At dusk on this crisp fall evening, I couldn't stop myself...I put my Frenchesca Battistelli music on and went out back to dance and praise God under the golden umbrella of foliage. One of the lines in the song, "Beautiful" is about God's love being like sunlight burning at midnight making my life something so Beautiful Beautiful. I Looked up through the trees and I could see spots of the blue sky and a few stars peaking out. I thought about stars and how they are like sunlight burning at midnight. It was one of those moments when I received a small taste of heaven on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment