Sunday, December 05, 2004

Symphony and a Night of Praise

I've been having fun this weekend! Last night I performed with the Jackson Symphony Orchestra for the Holiday Pops Concert. It was fun. I spent the morning at work, then early afternoon was rehearsal and the performance last night. Woo! I'm tired!



So, now I'm up for church after having prepared some stuff for SaLT group this morning NOT answering the question posed below "What happens to people who die who have never heard the gospel of Jesus Christ", and I'll get back to you on that after the discussion this morning.



Worship this morning, then in early afternoon I have another rehearsal to prepare for tonight's Night of Praise at Englewood Baptist Church. I LOVE playing for these things! Great music all performed unto the Lord! Woohooo! I get chill bumps and I think the angels join us in worship! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment