Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Nine Layers

Grabbed this at Tony's blog, but originally saw it at Michael's. During that time in between I have seen it at numerous blogs, so I'm throwing mine into the mix:



The whole NINE LAYERS thing:



LAYER ONE



- Name: Susan Louise Prince, most call me Sue

- Birthdate: August 6, 1966

- Birthplace: St. Ann's hospital Cleveland, OH

- Current Location: Humboldt, TN (West TN)

- Eye Color: hazel

- Hair Color: brown

- Righty or Lefty: righty

- Sun Sign: Sun sign? What the heck is a sun sign? Does this have anything to do with astrology? The Zodiac? I'm a Leo if that is the case, but I don't do astrology.



LAYER TWO



- Your heritage: Ummmmmm, have no clue. Adopted.

- The shoes you wore today: my late Aunt's Timberland work shoe/boot things.

- Your hair: shoulder length and I was already asked about my hair. Yes, I have it.

- Your eyes: are weak and I wear spectacles.

- Your weakness: you mean besides my eyes? Impatience, low tolerance for stupidity, and I'm very selfish with my time.

- Your fears: I have a horrid food phobia. I also fear financial trouble. Oh, and I hate slugs! They are reaaaaaaaally grooooosssssssssss in the south.

- Your perfect pizza: NONE! I HATE PIZZA! (Refer to "fears")

- One thing you'd like to achieve: financial freedom! I'd also love the opportunity, God willing, to lead someone to know Christ. The biggest achievement would be to truly love God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.



LAYER THREE



- Your most overused phrase on IM: LOL

- Your first waking thoughts: I don't wanna get up.

- The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: jaw

- Your best physical feature: teeth, I have nice teeth for the very little dental work I've ever had done.

- Your bedtime: between 11:00pm and midnight

- Your greatest fear: MUSTARD (food phobia), and my teeth falling out in millions of tiny pieces.

- Your greatest accomplishment: abstinence

- Your most missed memory: playing softball



LAYER FOUR



- Pepsi or Coke: Coke, only the Real Thing for me

- McDonald's or Burger King: BK

- Single or group dates: dates?

- Adidas or Nike: Nike

- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton

- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate

- Cappuccino or coffee: coffee



LAYER FIVE



- Smoke: no

- Cuss: no

- Sing: like a star in the car!

- Take a shower everyday: yes

- Have a crush(es): no

- Who are they: N/A

- Do you think you've been in love: no

- Want to go to college: already did

- Like high school: loved it! I'd go back if I could!

- Want to get married: no, but if God sends me someone, that could change my heart!

- Believe in yourself: yes, I believe in the God within me

- Type with your fingers on the right keys: yes, well, mostly. Does that include the #s?

- Think you're attractive: no

- Think you're a health freak: no

- Get along with your parents: yes

- Play an instrument: trumpet



LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you...



- Drink alcohol: no

- Smoke: no

- Do a drug: no

- Make Out: no

- Go on a date: no

- Eat an entire box of Oreos: no

- Eat sushi: ABSOLUTELY NOT!

- Been on stage: yes

- Been dumped: no

- Gone skating: no

- Made homemade cookies: no

- Been in love: no

- Gone skinny dipping: no

- Dyed your hair: no

- Stolen anything: no, not on purpose (see below under Shoplifted)



LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever...



- Played a game that required removal of clothing: no

- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes

- Been caught "doing something": no

- Been called a tease: no

- Gotten beaten up: no

- Shoplifted: unintentionally, does that count? I put it back once I realized I accidently walked out of the store with the item!

- If so, did you get caught: no

- Changed who you were to fit in: never



LAYER EIGHT



- Age you hope to be married: while I’m still alive, no really I don’t see myself marrying

- Numbers and Names of Children: none

- Describe your Dream Wedding: jeans and a T-shirt in my church, in front of my brothers and sisters in Christ, and before my God.

- How do you want to die: quickly and painlessly

- Where you want to go to college: already went

- What do you want to be when you grow up: the person God wants me to be, I haven't figured it out yet.

- What country would you most like to visit: Iceland





LAYER NINE



- Number of boys I have kissed: 4

- Number of boyfriends you've had: 2

- Number of drugs taken illegally: none

- Number of people I could trust with my life: 3

- Number of CDs that I own: 1700 + or - a few

- Number of piercings: none

- Number of tattoos: none

- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: I don't know, maybe 25+

- Number of scars on my body: two

- Number of things in my past that I regret: 2





So, that's a bit from all my layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment