Thursday, March 04, 2004

Friday Five

The Friday Five:



What was...



1. ...your first grade teacher's name? Ummmmmmmm...oh no! It's happening! I'm forgetting this kind of stuff! I think it was Mrs. Smith...but that just doesn't seem right. Mrs. Cobb was kindergarten, Mrs. Hatton second, Mrs. Kofron was third. Mrs. Matthews was fourth, Ms. Demarco was fifth...okay, I'm going with Mrs. Smith in first. I don't see how I can remember all the other grades and not trust myself on this one!



2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I don't even remember...I remember not wanting to miss Marlo and the Magic Movie Machine on Sunday mornings though. I'll go with the Roadrunner. Beep Beep!



3. ...the name of your very first best friend? Lynn Hale...I'm not counting all the "best friends" I had as a little kid. Lynn was my first best friend when friends really became important in life during high school.



4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal? Chocolate Crazy Cow...anyone remember Crazy Cow cereal? I loved that stuff! Oh...and what about Grins, Smiles, Giggles and Laughs w/ Cecil? That was another favorite.



5. ...your favorite thing to do after school? I remember when I was in high school rushing home to watch General Hospital and eat Town House Crackers dipped in my hot chocolate. I was hooked on GH during those Luke and Laura years!

No comments:

Post a Comment