Monday, March 22, 2004

Been There Done That

There is something a Christian can say that a non-believer can't. That would be "I have been where you are." You see, as believers we have all been non-believers at one time or another. All believers have had a world view of life at one time. I can understand why people believe in the things that I used to believe in and support. I can understand somebody fighting for their "right to...whatever" I can understand why secular society believes that a person should do what "feels good" and as long it doesn't hurt anybody then it's ok. Sadly though...it does...but that's another blog. Believe it or not...I was actually very liberal at one time. But something happens when you ask Christ to come into your heart and change you....HE DOES! He did.



My point is...I can say "I've been in your shoes". But, a non-believer can NOT say that they have walked in mine. They can NOT understand what it is like to have the Spirit of the LIVING GOD in control of their life. Therefore, they can criticize me, judge me, point the finger, make excuses...whatever...but they can Not understand what drives me to fight for God's glory. They will remain ignorant of a life in Christ until they allow Him to have theirs. I praise God for the day He saved me from myself and began to fill me with the wisdom of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment