Sunday, February 02, 2003

Can I Get a Witness?

Just when I'm thinking time is running out and my chances at open doors are closing, God is there. Waiting. Probably anticipating the moment I walk a friend to the bank deposit drop. He knew what was about to occur. He knew! 

I have prayed for #1 on my Impact List for all the two years I have known her and worked with her. Yesterday a door was opened and a heart was receptive. It was God all God! She talked, I listened. I talked, she listened. SHE LISTENED! I talked more about my relationship with God than I ever had before with her! It was awesome. I got to share pre-God and post-God stuff with her and SHE WAS LISTENING!

It was such an awesome moment, actually about an hour, to share about God and His influence in my life. Relational evangelism! Building relationships! Nurturing relationships and sharing the gospel. WHAT A RUSH! I didn't quite get to the plan of salvation or anything, but THERE WAS A BREAKTHROUGH! IT WAS SO, SO....SO....AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUHGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! THERE ARE NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of our conversation something else big...she said "thanks for the talk. We need to talk more and do dinner or something." THAT IS SO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!

WOW! GOD MOVES AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIMES! I LOVE IT! HE'S SPONTANEOUS (well, not really, but it feels that way to me!) AND HE'S UNPREDICTABLE!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I LIFT MY FRIEND UP TO YOU GOD AND ASK YOU TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO DRAW HER NEAR! I don't mean to capitalize to God, but I'M JUST SO EXCITED! Thank you for the opportunity to serve YOU. I stand in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment