Monday, February 17, 2003

A God Blog

Author: Katie

I see the Lord, seated on the throne, exalted, and the train of His robe fills the temple with Glory and the whole earth is filled with His Glory. Who am I that He is mindful of me and that the Son visits me?

I praise Him because He came for me and died for me so that I might live! He gave me beauty from ashes! He came to me to lift my spirit and to let me basque in His presence. And he said unto me, "My grace is sufficent for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness." Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me. He delivers me from my enemies and makes my path straight before me. The Lord is my shepherd...I shall not want.......He makes me lie down in green pastures and leads me to the still waters where He restores my soul. My cup runneth over. I absorb the warmth and love of Sonlight shining on me, in me. I will not look to the right or to the left but, I will keep my eyes focused straight ahead to the One who leads me down the straight and narrow path. Today, the key word is Glory. It is my prayer that He will fill me with His glory......... and to Him be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment