Monday, February 17, 2003

When I Dream

Author: Katie

I want to write a good book someday. It would become a best seller. I also want to write a song of praise to God and put it to music. Just one good one. I want to go on a missionary trip at least once...maybe more. I dream of riding a horse drawn sleigh through the snow in the mountains of Colorado near Christmas time. I dream of doing what I believe is the most stress relieving thing in the world......play the piano while overlooking the ocean. If I could do that I would play my favorite hymns and contemporary Christian praise and worship music. I would be all alone in the room. Just me, my piano and my Lord. Oh Lord, take me there now!!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! I want to go on a cruise to an exotic island with beautiful mountains and waterfalls. I don't know if I'll get to do any of these things. But, I do know that I will try to do at least some of them. I hope I'll get to do all of them. It's what I think about during the few miraculous moments of silence I get every now and then. These are all things I hope to do but not the most important things in my life. I'm doing the most important thing in my life (next to God Himself) right now. I'm a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment