Thursday, November 28, 2002

Laundry and an Observation

Moms need a raise. I do not think I work as hard at work as I did on the laundry tonight. Of course, I know what I am doing at work...I do not know what I am doing with the laundry. This might explain why I am still unmarried, and a NOT the momma! Katie's kids crack me up because sometimes they will come to me with something, (usually a boo boo) and turn around and say..."nevermind...you are a 'not the momma' and this is a momma thing." LOL Instead, they have learned to come to me when their bikes need fixed or they need money. Hmmmmmm, wonder if they read my blog "The Blessing"?

Well, at least the laundry is 90% sorted (I don't know what goes where!) and 99% folded. That will hopefully lighten a bit of the load for my dear friend Katie. She is coming up on finals this week with numerous exams and big assignments due. She also will be taxi-ing her kid to and from "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" rehearsals and performances this week. She's a busy woman! Pray for her...she is too blessed to be stressed, but with everything going on this week...well...she's gonna need God's grace.


How do you fold a fitted sheet?

Have a washing machine...have a dryer...SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVENT A FOLDING MACHINE!

AND A SOCK SORTING MACHINE!

I have 15 socks left over...WITHOUT MATCHES! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

1 comment: