Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Believing God

The Women's Ministry at Poplar Heights Baptist Church in Jackson is offering a summer Bible study. Katie and I have committed to joining the women of Poplar Heights to do Beth Moore's Believing God study! YES! We have been wanting to do this for awhile now, and since our church is having Celebration Sunday to conclude the Purpose Driven Life campaign this Sunday, it is time for the next in-depth study. YAY! This is the perfect one.

It is one thing to believe in God, but quite another to believe Him.

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he...." -Isaiah 43:10 (NIV)


The Believing God Five-Statement Pledge of Faith


1. God is who He says He is.
2. God can do what He says He can do.
3. I am who God says I am.
4. I can do all things through Christ.
5. God's Word is alive and active in me.


I am believing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment