Monday, May 23, 2005

Believing God Study Begins

Since the church Katie and I will be studying Beth Moore's "Believing God" at is going to condense the 9 week study into 5 weeks, we decided to get a head start. We also thought it would be an opportune time to try out the online study version so yesterday I signed up!

We have full access to all the videos, and the study and listening guides for about $25! When one considers that the full leader kit with DVDs costs $200, it's a no brainer! So, we watched all of session one yesterday and have completed two days worth of the study so far.

It has been sort of an overview so far and a reminder of exactly what faith is. Moore explains that it is about time that a Christian's theology matches our reality! She says faith is what fills that gap! We must believe God is Who He says He is and can do what He says He can do! We've practiced the five faith step pledge and I'm so anxious to keep moving in deeper!

Are looking for a study to deepen your relationship with God? See Beth Moore's invitation to Believing God and ask Him is this is something He would have you do.

Click HERE for the invitation message.

This week I am to try to locate a blue cord or ribbon of some sort to wear on my right wrist. This will symbolize and be a reminder to me that "I'm believing God!" and if I see another person wearing this same blue "band" on their wrist I should ask "Are you believing God?"

Woohooo! This is going to be an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment