Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bootcamp Blues-Night 1

It was a tearfilled emotional day. I went grocery shopping and passed by his favorite foods that I won't be buying much anymore. I am thankful for the Navy for Moms website. I have made so many new friends and I am building a very much needed support system. I think one friend put it appropriately when she said I am still in "shock". I think she is right on target. Yesterday my son was my dependant. Today, I can't even communicate with him. I am completely cut off and there is nothing I can do to change it. I feel powerless...and hung out to dry. But, I know that this is for his good so I will tough it out with him...and pray my head off...and cry alot. Father, give Justin strength, wisdom, and peace. I pray he will sleep well tonight and be ready to meet the challenges that tomorrow will bring. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment