Friday, May 18, 2007

Christian Blogosphere

Christian Blogosphere
Yay! We joined the Christian Blogosphere Blogroll. Check it out by clicking the "+" sign under CHRISTIAN BLOGOSPHERE in the menu on the right.

There's some blogs on the roll I'm familiar with, and a whole bunch more to investigate. If you would like to join, just click the picture and follow the very simple directions!

Speaking of The Blogosphere...Katie and I were recently featured on the local news because of this blog, Sisters' Weblog: It Bloggles the Mind! (For more info, see "Did You See Us On TV?")

I feel the TV station did a good job of telling the story of how our blog came to be and what our purpose is. You can listen to our interview HERE, or watch the VERY raw video of a video HERE.

Today a customer at work, whom I did not know, recognized me from the news spot. I thought that was cool! No paparazzi yet though! LOL

Well, that's all the news for today! It Bloggles the Mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment