Sunday, May 13, 2007

ABC Meme

ABC Meme

Barbara at Tidbits for Treasures tagged me, so here goes...

A- Attached or Single?
Single, and no I'm not gay! LOL
B- Best Friend: Katie, she bloggles the mind with me!
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Drink of Choice: Coffee or Water
E- Essential Item: Internet
F- Favorite Color: Green - like spring! It means life!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: GAG!
H- Hometown: Hinckley, OH "The Home of the Buzzards"...yeah, it's a great claim to fame.
I- Indulgence: Time on the Internet
J- January or February: January - it's longer than February so I have more time to make the mortgage payment! LOL
K- Kids: not for me, although I am blessed to have a framily anyway!
L- Life is incomplete without: Jesus, family, love and music
M- Marriage Date: Ummmmm, I guess I chose to be Jesus' bride April 4, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 2, I'm the eldest of we three sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples? Can't compare apples and oranges!
P- Phobia/Fears: crunchy bugs and slimy slugs! Yuck!
Q- Favorite Quote: "The sweetest part is acting after making a decision" - Emily Saliers, from Hammer and a Nail
R- Reasons to smile: Going back to the place of Mercy and Grace, and a bigger smile is watching someone discover it for the first time!
S- Season: Spring - I love watching the world come to life, it's like seeing a resurrection!
T- Tag Three: sorry, I don't tag.
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm an introvert (Not totally unknown to some, but it's not unknown anymore so this question is now moot.)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Let them eat meat!
W- Worst Habit: Wasting time online
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? Huh?
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Steak and Smashed Tators! Love a grilled cheese too!
Z- Zodiac: oh brother

No comments:

Post a Comment