Monday, April 10, 2006

My 5 Most Listened To CDs of the Last 5 Days

I've been seeing this "meme" around on some blogs, and I find it somewhat interesting to see what others are listening to, or the CDs they list. What I find somewhat frustrating is knowing what the lists consist of? It seems that rarely does a person share what and why they have those particular titles listed. I mean, is this a Top 20 of all-time? Is this what is currently in your player? Is this a list of your least favorite? What are people listing?

This is what I've been listening to for the past five days. I've been switching between them all, just finished the Plumb monopoly in favor of Flyleaf at the moment. Disciple and POD keep ending up and there somewhere for variety and Chris Tomlin is the standby when it's time to focus on God and worship Him.

Create your own Music List @ HotFreeLayouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment