Saturday, April 01, 2006

Back in the AA Gun Again!

Outlaws of Sherwood ForestYes!

Ahhhhh, it felt so good to be back in the seat of the AA gun that became my trademark while playing Battlefield 1942. I tried flying...ugh...I was horrible. I am not a very good foot soldier either. I can be a decent engineer, but my skill is in the AA Gun. Pilots fear me. MWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAAAA!

I've been a member with OSF, Outlaws of Sherwood Forest, since November 2003 as a player of Battlefield 1942, an awesome WWII game that I play online. I found OSF just surfing game servers one day and was impressed with the gaming attitude of its members so I applied and was welcomed in 2.5 years ago.

OSF hosts many games, so if you are a gamer looking for well-admined servers and fair rules for gameplay that is fair and balanced, check out OSF. You might like what you find! We host: bf1942, bf2, cs, dod, swbf so check out our game servers and join in the fun!

Wahoo - AA Gunner

No comments:

Post a Comment