Friday, October 21, 2005

Podcasts

I was inspired by Rae to pick up where he left off, and create a podcast of the messages of Northbrook Church. While I was at it, I created one for First Baptist Church, Marshalltown, IA, because I guess I will always consider that my "home" church since I came to the faith and was baptized there.

Nortbrook Church podcasts will consist of the messages delivered by pastors Chuck Maxwell and Paul Jackson. Occassionally we will hear from George Guthrie or Dave Gushee, or other guest speakers. The series we are currently in and will be through February of 2006 is on the prophets of the Old Testament.


The podcast messages of First Baptist Church, Marshalltown, IA will feature the messages of Pastor Richard Sipe who is a very gifted preacher and instrument of God. He delivers very powerful and emotional testimony and never fails to present the gospel. Occassionally First Baptist Church hears from associate pastor Conrad Lundberg or the Hispanic Pastor Dagoberto Zelaya. The current series is an exploration of the gospel of John.

There is some excellent teaching in these podcasts so be sure to subscribe to a feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment