Saturday, January 15, 2005

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



2005, for me, is the year I started eating healthy.



But...but...but....January....



Oh, blasted January, why must you bring not only the new year...but, but....



GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!



I think I can, I think I can



(restistance is futile)



I think I can, I think I can...



I WILL RESIST! OH, this will not be easy.



THIS IS A NO THIN MINT ZONE!



My verse of the month:



1 Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

No comments:

Post a Comment