Tuesday, January 11, 2005

California Hammonds

Greg loved Cheryl. Breast cancer killed her. His blog, California Hammonds, is a very personal insight to his journey in life without his beloved wife.



"It's been 285 days since life without Cheryl began . . .. I miss watching her play with her daughters."





Some of his posts will rip your heart out and you will weep, yet, you will find it is very inspirational to read.



He is ready to donate $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation's programs for breast cancer education and low-cost and free mammograms for low-income women, for each comment left at THIS POST up to the first 500 comments! GO THERE NOW AND COMMENT!



And even better



UPDATE: InterComp has pledged an additional $500 if we make the 500 comment level, i.e., they will match me. Let's go get those comments folks! And thank you so much.





When I started linking to his post, there were 246 comments, as I post this to my site, there are 291 comments so far! Way to go people!



My mom beat cancer twice. My 16 year old neice went to the doctor yesterday because she has a lump on her breast. I HATE cancer!



The doctors were not too alarmed and the report is optimistic that it could be other things, so treatment and testing is underway.



Please, GO COMMENT AT CALIFORNIA HAMMONDS and help the cause of fighting breast cancer! Your comment is worth $1, and that could double if you do this NOW!



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment