Sunday, March 02, 2003

Who Tempted Lucifer?

Author: Katie

Ponder this.......About a year ago (wow I can't believe it has been a year already) I participated in a study on the book "A Case For Faith" by Lee Strobel. During the study we discussed how evil came into existance. We debated about God creating evil and what it was a product of. Well, it's a long dragged out complicated issue that I am not prepared to go into at this point. However, we were talking about evil on Earth......sin, the fall of man. Last night I got to wondering.......when did evil enter heaven? Why and how? I always have assumed angels to be good and demons to be bad. Demons are supposedly fallen angels......as is Lucifer. Therefore there are good angels and evil angels. God created them all as He creates everything. So, if evil comes from satan...........when and how did satan become evil? If satan is the temptor...who tempted satan to think that he was better than God? Does evil exist in heaven? Also, if evil entered heaven through satan, where did it come from? Did it exist before this time? If so then when God destroys satan and all evil.......what's to keep it from returning? Hmmmmmmm........ I'll have to add that to my list of questions to ask God when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment