Saturday, March 29, 2003

When I Got Saved Once

Author: Susan L. Prince

Today I put the new Plumb CD in the player at work. (BTW the new Plumb CD is excellent! I am really enjoying it!) I thought that one of my employees would enjoy it. I am always playing Christian music in my store trying to sell it and also just trying to play some edifying music so I don't have to listen to a lot of the degrading and bad secular music out there. I wonder sometimes why lightning doesn't strike my CD player, having all that evil stuff in there and throwing some Godly music in the mix...I'm always waiting for sparks to fly.

My employee is very liberal. She doesn't claim any religious foundation and she is always reading something. She has read much of the bible, and her background I believe is jewish. She reads many books on religions, I think because she is searching. I really don't know a lot about her, except that she is gay. Very outspoken about it too. She is a great person in need of a savior and she has stated that this is one place where she has been among Christians and hasn't been treated poorly because of her sexual orientation.

Anyhow, when the Plumb song came on, Danielle said "who's this?". I said Plumb. She stated "Oh yeah, they gave me this CD for when I got saved once."
Once? What does that mean? I wasn't sure how to respond to that so I asked "once?" and she affirmed "once."

HUH?

No comments:

Post a Comment