Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Blog

Yes, believe it or not, it's me, Katie! I am still alive! Sorry for not posting much these days. I've been very busy with work and school...throw a little romance in there and you have a recipe for chaos! I love it! God is moving in so many ways and life is very exciting. I have a new job working in ministry...FINALLY! I'm doing what I love...serving God through ministry and earning an income at the same time. Unfortunately, it doesn't leave much time for writing. However, one of my recent assignments from school has birthed a new blog and I would love for you to drop by. It's still in the early stages but I'm sure it will grow in time. So, I'll leave you with a link and I hope you will stop by for a visit!

Visit Firmly Grounded

No comments:

Post a Comment